Digital Marketing Executive Job Description
We are looking to employ a Digital Marketing Executive with experience to join our growing team. We are a specialist digital marketing agency that focuses on strategic collaboration with clients in the paid and organic search, content and digital effectiveness areas. You would be expected to work with our range of clients, both B2C and B2B in relation to their PPC, SEO, website content and conversion optimisation.
Your Skills & Experience
- At least 12 months experience in commercial use of Google Adwords
- Google Adwords Fundamentals qualified
- Good written and spoken English
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of SEO
- Working knowledge of content marketing
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self motivated with a can do attitude & the desire to achieve
- Be legally able to work in the UK
- Agency experience desirable but not essential
- Ability to write on a variety of different subjects eloquently
- Experience of Bing Adcenter preferred but not essential
- Ability to demonstrate achieving results through digital marketing activities
Your day-to-day tasks would include (but not limited to) the following:
- Setting up Google Adwords & Bing Adcenter paid search campaigns
- Optimising paid search campaigns in Adwords & Adcenter
- Reporting on the performance of paid search campaigns & advising on changes
- Idea generation for client content for example blogs, surveys, additional pages
- Executing your digital marketing ideas for clients and measuring the performance.
- Writing website content for clients’ sites, both blogs, landing and ‘normal’ web pages
- Analysing website performance and help them improve performance to meet their KPIs
- Liaison with clients to explain their performance reports & the work we undertake and to advise them of the actions and tasks they need to complete to assist us with our work.
- Ability to write engaging content for websites
We operate a cooperative environment where we work together to help achieve more, but can also work independently to achieve what is required of us.
Skills & Training
We believe in constant learning and development through the entire team as our industry changes constantly. We therefore invest in our team’s training and encourage personal development. We are a full Google Partner and a Bing Agency and have access to their training resources online and at Google in London to allow us to further develop your skills. We will also support and provide other external training to ensure you are constantly developing your skills and abilities.
We are a team in a growth phase of the business so you will need to be proactive, dedicated, clever and flexible in your work. The role is based in our Eashing office near Goldalming, Surrey and we have a secondary office in Haslemere, Surrey.
The growth plans for the business mean that there will be further recruitment of team members in the future therefore good people skills and a strong desire to develop your career in digital marketing are essential. We want people who want to grow with the business, take on more responsibilities and reap the rewards of this.
We believe that great performance is well rewarded and the remuneration now and into the future will reflect the right persons abilities and on-going performance. The package on offer is in the salary range of £20,500k to £23,500k + pension depending on experience & skills.
If you are looking to move forward into a role that will challenge you and provide excellent opportunities for professional growth in a very positive workplace then Innovation Visual is for you.
Send your CV along with accompanying email or letter explaining why you think you would be the ideal person to join Innovation Visual in this role, to Tim Butler via email firstname.lastname@example.org.