The Apprenticeship Programme
We believe in constant learning and development across our entire team, our industry changes constantly so we need to be on top of the latest trends and knowledge when it comes to Digital Marketing. We invest in training for our team and encourage at least 8 hours of personal development per month. We share knowledge and courses and every week spend time as a group keeping up to date with all things digital marketing related.
As part of your apprenticeship, you will spend 20% of your time completing off-the-job learning, gaining the theory and foundational knowledge of Digital Marketing, the other 80% will putting what you’ve learnt into practice and getting exposure of the different functions within our specialist Hubs. This apprenticeship will typically be 15 months long (although some learners may finish in less time) and is designed to equip you with the advanced skills you need for your role. Each module develops core skills helps you put your newly found knowledge into action back at work.
Specialist Expertise Experience & Training
Our plan for you is that, after an initial foundation period learning the core principles, you will rotate into a number of different expertise areas for a period of time to work in the specialist teams. These expertise areas include Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Paid Media (PPC), Inbound Marketing (including use of HubSpot), Content Strategy & Development.
Umbrella Skills & Training
Being great at executing different digital marketing tactics is vital but so is understanding and interpreting data and communication with clients and internally. Therefore, our training and experience extends into these areas so that you become a rounded and effective digital marketeer.
We are Google, HubSpot, Trustpilot, Drift and Microsoft Advertising Partners and therefore have access to their training resources online and in person to allow us to further develop your skills.
As well as your of-the-job learning as part of your apprenticeship, you will have access to a range of further development tools. From 1-2-1 mentoring through to team breakfast learning sessions to self-driven learning and also using our external partners to provide specific expertise training. Significant personal development reviews are undertaken every six months in our fast-paced business where learning is a focus for all. There are also monthly catch ups on each individuals training plan progress.
We believe that great performance is well rewarded and the remuneration now and into the future will reflect the abilities and on-going performance of the right candidate. The package on offer is a starting salary of £17,000 to £19,000.
High achievers can expect rapid salary acceleration as they demonstrate value to our clients and the business. We provide an industry leading 32 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) + other benefits and team trips and events.
About Innovation Visual
Innovation Visual is a Growth Marketing Agency, specialising in all aspects of Digital Marketing with a focus on Inbound Marketing. That means, in a nutshell, that we work for a range of clients to improve the way they perform online in order to increase sales and deliver brand awareness for them. We have offices in Elstead, Surrey but the team of 15 works from home, using the office as necessary. Innovation Visual was founded by our CEO Tim Butler in 2014 and is now the leading digital marketing agency in Surrey. You can find out more about Innovation Visual on our website www.innovationvisual.com.
We are a dedicated team in a growth phase of the business so you will need to be proactive, dedicated, clever and flexible in your work. We work for a range of clients, providing on going digital marketing services to businesses in the £2 million to £150 million size bracket, based in both the UK and overseas.
If you are looking to move forward into a role that will challenge you and provide excellent opportunities for professional growth in a very positive workplace then Innovation Visual is for you.