SEO Manager - Job Description
Due to the successful expansion of our business and imminent rebranding, we are recruiting for an energetic, innovative person to join us as an Organic Search Manager. The role is ideal for an experienced SEO professional who has a proven track record in delivering search marketing services for B2B & B2C clients, who wants to work in an ambitious and fast growing agency in Surrey.
We offer tailored online marketing services to help businesses achieve more online. Our search marketing expertise has led to increased client demand and we need a talented individual to join our friendly team on the organic search side. We deliver both organic and paid search services and are a fully accredited Google Partner and a Bing Agency.
Working on both organic search campaigns for a variety of clients in the UK and USA you will work proactively in collaboration within our small team and with our clients. Your day-today responsibilities will include:
- Evaluating and recommending an effective SEO strategy for clients in order to achieve consistently strong results
- Overseeing and working to deliver the team’s daily practical execution of SEO services / tactics
- Liaising with our in-house writer, search marketing executive and content creative team to scope appropriate solutions that fulfil our clients’ requirements
- Reporting on weekly / monthly progress to clients, including insights and recommendations to enhance their online marketing results
- Identifying, managing and where appropriate executing, on-page & off-page optimisation work including the development of quality inbound links and search signals to deliver improved organic rankings for clients
- Working to develop the skills of the team around you to build the capabilities of the team overall.
- At least two years experience in delivering effective SEO
- Understanding of how to deliver return on investment with search marketing across different online marketing channels
- Able to work pro-actively and using own initiative
- Ability to manage our members of the team, including supporting and mentoring individuals
- Able to prioritise work-load and competing deadlines
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Google Analytics Certified (preferred)
- Being Google Adwords and Bing Professional Accredited is preferred but not a requirement and understanding of how the organic and paid search campaigns for clients work together is important for the role.
Our reputation is why people chose to work with us; so you must want to excel in search marketing and have a passion and drive to achieve the best possible results for our clients. We have a wide variety of clients, including full-service marketing agencies that we provide our services to. Clients have chosen to work with us because of our comprehensive and effective approach to online marketing.
We have big growth plans and looking for people to join us on the journey. We are a small team in a strong growth phase of the business, so you need to be proactive and flexible in your work. Our clients’ projects – and our own business – will benefit from your excellence in SEO.
Our growth plans are likely to see further recruitment of team members, including further direct reports to this role. Therefore, good people skills and a desire to develop your career in search marketing are essential. The business has some exciting plans around other related business units that will be discussed at interview stage – this is not a simple agency role, an exciting future is ahead.
We believe that great performance is well rewarded and the remuneration now and into the future will reflect the right person’s abilities and on-going performance. The base salary on offer is £33-£36k plus bonuses and other benefits. Our office is in Guildford, Surrey, within walking distance of the station and close to the A3.
If you are looking to move forward in a role that will challenge you, reward you and provide opportunities for professional growth in a very positive work place, send your CV and covering email to Tim Butler – email@example.com before the closing date of Friday 2nd October.
If you have any further questions about the role, please call the office number and ask to speak to Tim.