Marketing Intern Job Description
Marketing Intern – Guildford, Surrey
This is a great opportunity for a marketing intern to gain work experience at an exciting, young and fast growing digital marketing agency based in Guildford.
Are you passionate about digital marketing? Are you articulate and ambitious?
Innovation Visual provides search engine optimisation, paid search and content management services. We are a Google badged agency and work with a wide range of clients, from small businesses to household names. You will gain a solid and robust understanding of the application of digital marketing across a spectrum of clients, from small local businesses to large global companies. You will work with an experienced team to undertake various tasks and projects, including but not limited to:
- Production of content such as blog posts, website content etc
- Manage various social media activities
- Undertake ad hoc research (for link building, articles etc)
- Execute numerous search engine optimisation tasks
You will be working from our office in Guildford. The exact hours and terms of the agreement are to be discussed. The role would fit around University/College studies.
The candidate should:
- Be reliable and keen to learn
- Have excellent written and spoken English skills
- Be capable of following direction and working under their own initiative
- Have a specific interest in working at a digital marketing agency
- Be in the 2nd year or later of a Marketing degree
- Have knowledge or experience of Adobe Photoshop, which is preferred
- Have a basic understanding of Google AdWords, which is preferred
Innovation Visual will be committing time and resources to training the right person, providing them with valuable experience and therefore this position has no remuneration. The right candidate will have the opportunity to study for (and pass!) professional Google qualifications as part of the internship.
How to apply?
Email us with your CV and a brief cover message introducing yourself and any relevant experience. We look forward to hearing from you!