20 May 2015 - How can Google help my business? An evening of Answer
We are organising this event in association with Haslemere and District Chamber of Trade and Commerce with the help of representatives of Google UK to provide businesses with an insight into how to use the power of Google to deliver quantifiable business results.
Google’s advertising revenues were $59 billion in 2014 showing the huge popularity amongst businesses to advertise via Google. However some business owners and managers have had mixed experiences from advertising on Google. The size and perceived complexity of Google advertising puts many people off Google Adwords, but Google’s increasing dominance in search means this medium cannot be ignored by businesses that want to be successful in today economy:
The Power of Adwords - Did you know:
- It’s local - You can restrict your Google advertising to people based in or searching for information in a specific place?
- It’s dynamic - You can serve video ads through Adwords?
- It’s specific - You can advertise to people who have already been on specific pages on your website?
- It’s clever - You can advertise to people that Google identify as similar to those people who have already been on your website?
- It’s focused - There are different methods to exclude people from seeing your ads so you spend on attracting those you really want?
- It’s not just on computers - More than 300,000 apps serve ads from the Google Adwords system. Mobile search is expected to make up 50% of all searches by the end of this year?
The size and perceived complexity of Google advertising puts many people off Google Adwords, but Google’s increasing dominance in search means this medium cannot be ignored by few businesses that want to be successful in today economy.
Hear from the experts and get insights for free!
The evening will cut through the complexity with talks and discussions from:
- A Google business manager about how Google should be seen as part of the marketing mix to deliver a positive ROI.
- A Google technical expert who will discuss the workings of the Adwords platform.
- Google Partner, Innovation Visual, will explain how you can harness the power of Google to achieve your marketing aims whether you are taking your first steps on Google, coming back to Google or improving what you are already doing.
Learn lots more than the above. If you want to know your remarketing from your in-market audiences, your bid increments from your quality score, your display ad builder from your conversion optimiser, then come along. It’s Google Advertising in plain, business language.
As with all Chamber events drinks and nibbles will be served. All those who complete the feedback form will be entered into the draw to win a Google Android tablet and some other goodies at the end of the evening.
6.15pm - 20th May 2015 - Hemmingways, Haslemere
Start time 6.15pm – there will be a Q&A session at the end of the talks but because of the expected popularity of the event you can send your question(s) in advance by emailing it to email@example.com to ensure you get an answer.
The event will be held at either Hemmingways or Haslemere Museum depending on the required capacity. Spaces are expected to be limited and so if you and your colleagues would like to attend then please email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your place. Businesses that are not currently members of the Chamber of Commerce can join in advance or will be required to pay a £5 entry to cover refreshment costs.