Digital Marketing Professional - Job Description
Due to further expansion of our business we are recruiting for an energetic, innovative person to join us as a Digital Marketing Professional. Reporting to the MD you will be responsible for delivering a range of digital marketing services to our clients and internal business units. We offer specific tailored online marketing services to help businesses achieve more online. Search marketing is our area of expertise and due to the increased demand for work by our client base we need another talented person to join the team.
Working on both organic and paid search campaigns for a variety of clients in the UK and USA you will be expected to work proactively in collaboration within a small team and with clients. The day-to-day job will involve both the setting and practical execution of digital marketing strategy for clients to deliver consistently strong results.
As each of our client engagements is specific to the needs of the client we would expect you to have a level of skill and experience to participate in the discovery of client requirements and in the defining of the appropriate solutions. You would then be responsible for delivering specific aspects of the required work and collaborating with other members of the team appropriately.
Your day-to-day tasks would include (but not limited to) the following:
- Setting up Google Adwords & Bing Adcenter paid search campaigns
- Optimising paid search campaigns in Adwords & Adcenter
- Reporting on the performance of paid search campaigns & advising on changes
- Coming up with ideas for client website content including blogs, surveys, additional pages
- Executing your digital marketing ideas for clients and measuring the performance.
- Writing website content for clients’ sites, both blogs, landing and ‘normal’ web pages
- Working on the organic optimisation of web-pages, through editing and including improved mark up of HTML content on sites.
- Working in collaboration with colleagues to deliver improvements across clients’ digital marketing objectives
- Liaising with clients as to their digital marketing needs and providing expert advice as to where effort and budget should be invested to deliver the best returns for them.
- Liaison with clients to explain their performance reports & the work we undertake and to advise them of the actions and tasks they need to complete to assist us with our work.
Skills & Training
We are a full Google Partner and a Bing Agency and you will be expected to be qualified, or be able to qualify immediately for their paid search accreditations. As a Partner agency we have access to both online training at courses at Google’s London offices. As well as basic accreditations you will be expected to continue to expand you knowledge base through training and learning to achieve a very high level of knowledge in all aspects of digital marketing.
Our reputation is why people chose to work with us; so you must want to excel in digital & search marketing. We are a small team in a strong growth phase of the business so you will need to be proactive, dedicated, clever and flexible in your work.
The growth plans for the business mean that there will be further recruitment of team members therefore good people skills and a desire to develop your career in digital marketing are essential. We also have a number of associated business units that we will be providing search marketing services to on a cross-charge basis, including an eCommerce website. Taking ownership of the delivery of digital marketing services for our other business unites is important.
We believe that great performance is well rewarded and the remuneration now and into the future will reflect the right persons abilities and on-going performance. The package on offer will be discussed during the interview stages. If you are looking to move forward into a role that will challenge you and provide opportunities for professional growth in a very positive work place then Innovation Visual is for you.