Senior Digital Marketing Executive Job Description
We are looking to employ a Senior Digital Marketing Executive that has potential for rapid progression to a management role. We are a growing specialist digital marketing agency that focuses on strategic collaboration with clients in the search, content and digital effectiveness areas. You would be expected to work with our range of clients, both B2C and B2B in relation to their PPC, SEO, website content and conversion optimisation.
- At least 18 months experience in commercial use of Google Adwords
- Google Adwords Fundamentals qualified
- Good written and spoken English
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of SEO
- Be degree qualified, or being able to demonstrate the equivalent level of intelligence.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self motivated with a can do attitude & the desire to achieve
- Be legally able to work in the UK
- Agency experience desirable but not essential
- Ability to write on a variety of different subjects eloquently
- Experience of Bing Adcenter preferred but not essential
- Experience of Hubspot preferred but not essential
- Ability to demonstrate achieving results through digital marketing activities
- Must be OK with the office dog
Your day-to-day tasks would include (but not limited to) the following:
- Setting up Google Adwords & Bing Adcenter paid search campaigns
- Optimising paid search campaigns in Adwords & Adcenter
- Reporting on the performance of paid search campaigns & advising on changes
- Coming up with ideas for client website content including blogs, surveys, additional pages
- Executing your digital marketing ideas for clients and measuring the performance.
- Creating an executing inbound marketing campaigns, including using Hubspot workflows
- Writing website content for clients’ sites, both blogs, landing and ‘normal’ web pages
- Analysing website performance and help them improve performance to meet their KPIs
- Liaison with clients to explain their performance reports & the work we undertake and to advise them of the actions and tasks they need to complete to assist us with our work.
- Ability to write engaging content for websites
We operate a cooperative environment where we work together to help achieve more, but can also work independently to achieve what is required of us.
Skills and Training
We believe in constant learning and development through the entire team as our industry changes constantly. We therefore invest heavily in our team’s training and personal development. We are a full Badge Google Partner Agency, Hubspot Partner and a Bing Agency and have access to their training resources online and at Google in London and Hubspot in Dublin to allow us to further develop your skills. We will also support and provide other external training to ensure you are constantly developing your skills and abilities.
We are an ambitious agency in a growth phase of the business so you will need to be proactive, dedicated, clever and flexible in your work. We have recently won another Award from Google as well as being one of only 30 agencies across the UK that were invited to participate in the Google Elevator programme. We have grown on a very strong reputation for delivering profitable results for our clients.
The growth plans for the business mean that there will be further recruitment of team members in the future therefore good people skills and a strong desire to develop your career in digital marketing are essential. We want people who want to grow with the business, take on more responsibilities, and reap the rewards of this.
We believe that great performance is well rewarded and the remuneration now and into the future will reflect the right persons abilities and on-going performance. The package on offer is in the salary range of £24,500k to £28,500k + pension depending on experience & skills. You will also benefit from 24 days holiday per year and an extensive, on-going training programme. The role is based in our Elstead office near Goldalming, Surrey which has an on-site cafe and free allocated parking.
If you are talented & dedicated and looking to move forward into a role that will challenge you and provide excellent opportunities for professional growth and personal reward in a very positive workplace then Innovation Visual is for you.
Send your CV along with accompanying email or letter explaining why you think you could be the ideal person to join Innovation Visual in this role, to Tim Butler via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Elm House, Tanshire Park, Shackleford Road, Elstead, Surrey, GU8 6LB.