Paid Search Executive Job Description
We are looking for a talented and driven Paid Search Executive that is ready to take on more responsibility and develop the skills and experience to be a Paid Search Manager. With around 18 months experience in paid search, particularly Google AdWords you are probably looking for a company that will recognise and reward your abilities and fuel your growth through training and diversity of experiences.
You have got to love online marketing and want to progress as you will be joining likeminded individuals that are focused on delivering the best results for Innovation Visual’s clients and at the same time developing professionally. You will spend each day managing client paid search campaigns to help drive traffic and increase sales revenue while collaborating with your colleagues.
Key skills required:
- 18 months experience in Google AdWords, both search and display campaigns as a minimum.
- You must be AdWords Qualified, or be able to qualify immediately.
- The ability to demonstrate that you are good at using paid traffic campaigns to meet client objectives.
- Working knowledge of paid social media; at least one of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter paid campaigns.
- Understanding of landing page best practices and testing
- Ability to understand website (Google) Analytics data to obtain insights and develop effective campaign strategies.
- A collaborative attitude to work as you will be working with a skilled team to provide comprehensive solutions to client needs.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- An ambitious attitude and desire to work in fast paced environment
- The desire to learn and develop your career in digital marketing
- Campaign performance reporting experience
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Solid paid social campaign experience
- Experience of Bing Ads preferred
- Experience of HubSpot preferred
Your day-to-day tasks would include (but not limited to) the following:
- Setting up Google AdWords & Bing Ads paid search campaigns
- Optimising paid search campaigns in AdWords & Bing Ads
- Setting up and optimising paid social media campaigns
- Reporting on the performance of paid campaigns & advising on changes
- Formulating and delivering ideas for client paid campaigns and then measuring and reporting on the success of these
- Creating an executing inbound marketing campaigns, including using HubSpot workflows
- Analysing website performance and help them improve performance to meet their KPIs
- Liaison with clients to explain their performance reports & the work we undertake and to advise them of the actions and tasks they need to complete to assist us with our work.
- Collaborating with colleagues to achieve the ultimate aim of delivering more profitable digital marketing for our clients.
Skills and Training
We believe in constant learning and development through the entire team as our industry changes constantly. We therefore invest heavily in our team’s training and personal development as such you will be expected to undertake a minimum of 8 hours a month of training, throughout your time at Innovation Visual.
We are a full badged Google Partner Agency, HubSpot Partner, Trustpilot Partner and a Bing Agency and have access to their training resources online and at Google in London and HubSpot in Dublin to allow us to further develop your skills. We will also support and provide other external training to ensure you are constantly developing your skills and abilities.
We are an ambitious agency in a growth phase of the business, so you will need to be proactive, dedicated, clever and flexible in your work. We have recently won another Award from Google as well as being one of only 30 agencies across the UK that were invited to participate in the Google Elevator programme. We have grown on a very strong reputation for delivering profitable results for our clients.
The growth plans for the business mean that there will be further recruitment of team members in the future therefore good people skills and a strong desire to develop your career in digital marketing are essential. We want people who want to grow with the business, take on more responsibilities, and reap the rewards of this.
We believe that great performance is well rewarded and the remuneration now and into the future will reflect the right persons abilities and on-going performance. The starting package on offer is in the salary range of £20,000 to £26,000, depending on experience & skills + company pension and other benefits. We reward results and have six monthly reviews for all staff. You will also receive 24 days holiday per year plus your birthday if it falls on a work-day.
The whole team travelled to Poland earlier this year as a reward for performance and will be travelling to Mallorca next Spring if targets are met (which we are on track to do so). Members of the team will also be attending the HubSpot Inbound conference in Boston.
The role is based in our Elstead office near Goldalming, Surrey which has an on-site cafe and free allocated parking.
If you are talented & dedicated and looking to move forward into a role that will challenge you and provide excellent opportunities for professional growth and personal reward in a very positive workplace then Innovation Visual is for you.
Send your CV along with accompanying email or letter explaining why you think you could be the ideal person to join Innovation Visual in this role, to Tim Butler via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Elm House, Tanshire Park, Shackleford Road, Elstead, Surrey, GU8 6LB.